Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blog Blog Blog

So for my first blog I wanted to tell a story that sums up my life. I went to my Mom's work the other day to drop off a package. I walked through the door noticing my Mom behind the counter. I said "how are you doin?" She looked up and said, "How can I help you"... then stared into my eyes for no less than 5 seconds. I just stood in silence and angled my head a little in disbelief until she said, "OMG, Bubs I didn't know it was you". Brilliant.
Really, that doesn't sum up my life, I just wanted it documented that my mom didn't know me.

3 comments:

angier said...

In Mom's defense, she is going senile. Also, you get better looking everyday so it's hard to keep up. :)
By the way, I am so excited that you are doing the blog thing now!!

Gabby said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!! Your momma is a trip!!! and Angie she has always been that way I dont know what you are thinking!! :) I love you guys! So glad you are blogging now too. :)

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

This story is hilarious. I love it. Bubs!