Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bloggy Blog Blog

Well, all I can say is that I am unbelievably IMpressed with my hubby!!! He definitely beat me in creating a blog by a long shot! And he has done an AWESOME job, I must say! I'm so proud!

THANKFULLY, he thinks it's a good idea for it to be a blog for both of us to use. (yay!) Otherwise, who knows when I'd start one!

Thanks for sharing, babe!

Okay, here I go!

6 comments:

angier said...

Yeah! Can't wait to read. When do you think the next one will be? Next month?? :)

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! I love it. I LOVE the picture at the top of the picture. Very peaceful! Can't wait to read more.

laurie said...

YEA!!!

Fred and Renee said...

Good Job. I will look forward to keeping up wiht the Goforth's. Catchy name for the blog by the way.

Gabby said...

Love the pic at the top too! Joanna, you are very talented too!!! :) How do you get the pic at the top anyway??!

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Good glad you are in guys!