Well I learned a few things on this trip. The main thing is that I was invited so that Gib and Jill could have someone to make fun of. That's it...The only reason.
Whether it be that I like the sun alot, or I'm a picky eater, that I can drink whole milk anytime of day or night, or some story about a dude wearing Speedo shorts, or that I asked Gib to look at the stars with me while drinking a Pina Colada...they had to find something to poke fun at me about. So you're welcome Gibson's for the laughs :)
Really we enjoyed the 2 full days we had on the beach again with some more great friends. To see Ella and Reese enjoying each other's company and making memories, made all of the driving (including Joanna's 82 in a 65 speeding ticket) worth it.
Cool tidbit, anyone used to watch "That 70's Show", and remember Hyde...Well we saw him at the beach. Here he is.

Last thing I learned, when you apply sunscreen, put it on your chest and stomach too. Or else you could look really funny the next day. I wish I had a pic Gib...






4 comments:
you are so funny bubs. i'm glad that yall are back. joanna got the ticket?? i thought you were the speed demon in the family!
SO funny! I love That 70s Show! He looks exactly like him!
OH MY GOODNESS, I WANT TO BE THERE..IT LOOKS LIKE PICTURES FROM A MAGAZINE!!HOW FUN!!AND ANNA WAS JUST TRYING TO GET TO THE FUN, I KNOW THAT IS WHY HER FOOT WAS HEAVY..
Joey,
This Is Jim from LH I have liked getting to know more about you and your family here. Soo I have dived in and stated bloging also.
http://katiejimsplace.blogspot.com/
Check it out. I have not goten Katie to post yet but I will.
Jim
Post a Comment