Nothing eventful here, just wanted to rub everyone's noses in, I mean, let everyone know that we are heading to the beach again tomorrow. Yes we went 2 weeks ago and yes we are staying at the same place. But with different friends, so we are changing it up a bit. I will say that we will do the same thing with the Gibson's that we did with the Kudrna's, absolutely nothing.
Mom told me a story today that when I was a kid, she read a Q&A in my yearbook. It asked, "What do you like best that your family does together?" My response was, "Nothing." I know that sounds bad, but consider what I love to do at the beach, and you realize that I loved just sitting with the family while doing nothing.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I must say, I am a little jealous. You could take your big sis with you, ya know!
Oh well, I guess I will grit my teeth and wish yall a good trip. Have fun doing nothing. :)
I'm jealous too! Hope y'all have a great time!
I LOVE THE LAST BEACH PICTURES AND IT LOOKS SO AWESOME.YALL HAVE FUN AND WE WILL ALL BE GREEN HERE AS YALL TURN GOLEN TAN, AND I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU TOLD ME WHAT "NOTHING" MEANS!!IT PUTS IT IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT!!LOVE MOM
Post a Comment